Saturday, February 25, 2012

Johnny Jumper

Eli stays content longer in this jumper than anywhere else. I put him in here while I cleaned the bathroom then when I was done he seemed so calm and content. It was his nap time but I figured I would fold a little bit of laundry and then put him down for a nap. I noticed it was pretty quiet and looked over at him and he wasn't moving so I quickly grabbed the camera. I felt so bad pulling him out of it to put him in his bed.

Poor baby has had a little cold for a few days. We are ready for spring!





Right here he's holding the toy that he was licking before he fell asleep.

2 comments:

mel said...

Poor kid. His little leg looks broken in the last picture. It's amazing how little kids and old people can fall asleep just about anywhere:)

Kellie and Brandon said...

Hebs these pictures are too cute! It amazes me how they can fall asleep just about anywhere. What a doll!