Sunday, February 19, 2012

Feb 9....5 months old

Hard to believe our little man is almost half a year old. I'm excited for him to be able to play with Emmett because he gets so excited and squeals when Emmett takes time to talk to him or show him a toy. He loves to watch Emmett jump on the bed and gets excited when we chase after him.








I wanted to try and show some of the chunk on his legs.






I still don't have him quite figured out yet but his bed time is 6:30 then he wakes up a few times but puts himself back to sleep then wakes up to eat sometime between 1:30-3:30 then is up at 6 or 7. His naps are still unpredictable but he has 3 a day. He still loves his cereal and is good with his veggies and fruits. He is a pro at taking a bottle, finally. We love this boy so much and I enjoy every snuggly moment I get with him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't figure out who he looks like. Can't wait to see him and hopefully get to hold him for more than 3 seconds. He's growing so fast. Can't wait! MOM

Muttonheads said...

Wow I can't believe how he has changed from January to February. I love all of the pictures!!