Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March 5th sunshine

Over and over he would say "Dig dig the sky" or "dig dig in the sky." It was pretty cute.






The sunshine came out and gave us hope that it would be warm again soon. Emmett loved being outside but he wanted to make sure I would stay out with him so he pointed to the chair and said "seat." Eli was so relaxed he fell asleep in my arms so he and I relaxed in the chair and soaked up the sun while Emmett played.




This squinty face is cute because his eyes are so sensitive to the light. Starting when he was a baby he always sneezes when he is exposed to some sunlight.









You can see his red cheek & ear from laying on me.


Now today is back to clouds and wind so we will stay inside. Bummer.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wasn't that sun wonderful? We also enjoyed it!
Your boys are adorable.

mel said...

It was SO nice yesterday. In the afternoon no one even had to wear a jacket! And yes it's totally windy here too! See you tomorrow.

Muttonheads said...

I want to come enjoy the nice weather. I see a couple of pics that need blown up to hang on the wall!