Monday, February 6, 2012

Big Changes in January

After turning 4 months this boy decided it was time to grow up. We started giving him rice cereal on January 17 and he did really well!










We are all so proud. The beginning of Feb. he started opening his mouth like a little bird to eat and he gobbles it up.


He also found his feet on January 31. They are his favorite toy and he grabs them whenever he can.


I think he looks a lot like Jared.


Emmett still isn't quite sure what to do with him.


He didn't really like Eli leaning on him.



Here's my blue eyed boy giving me some loves.








He thinks it's fun to eat my face.





He has also gotten really good at reaching for toys. He is almost 5 months and I love watching him grow and change everyday!!

He has also gotten really good at taking a bottle! He goes to bed between 7 and 7:30 and sometimes doesn't wake up to eat until 3 or 4!! We think his hair keeps getting lighter and his eyes are for sure blue. He has a nice high pitched squeal he does and it's so cute!

4 comments:

mel said...

YEA for blue eyed boys:) I can't believe how big he's getting. We haven't seen you enough that's for sure. I think he's starting to look more like Emmett. You can definitely tell they are brothers.

Anonymous said...

Glad you can finally see the blue eyes. He is getting so big. Not sure who he looks like yet. Yeah for blue eyes though. No Jared there is nothing wrong with brown eyes. MOM

Unknown said...

So cute! I've been loving your posts!

Anonymous said...

Any big changes in February?