Saturday, April 26, 2008

Dear Janet

I just wanted you to know that I made it safely to my new home. At first I snooped around looking for somewhere to hide & eventually found a bed to hide under. I stayed there the whole night & was very good. My new owner is very kind & I sometimes come out from under the bed & purr A LOT to let her know I like the attention. Sometimes I get extra brave & sneek out into the hall & peek in the other rooms but then I quickly return under the bed, especially if the big guy is around! Thanks for sending my brush because it has felt very good. I still haven't eaten anything becuase I'm too busy exploring my new home. I miss you already & hope you'll come visit me soon. (watch out for the big guy though!)
Love,
Lucy

1 comment:

Kolby & Diana Romrell said...

lucy is cute. We wish we could have a cat.