Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Great Conference Weekend!

We couldn't stand the cold weather any longer, & I don't think Jared could stand to be away from Ryan any longer so off to Henderson we went to play with the McGiven's & Hill's
Our first morning we went on a nice run on the long path by their home. Sarah even came pushing the boys which I'm sure wasn't easy. Then we got the pool ready & had fun watching Brady & Easton play!
After Ryan got home from School we went shoe shopping & decided to give "King Putt" a try. We had a good time but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. We would've much rather gone real golfing but it's expensive!
One day the boys, Aria, & I went to the pool but the water was too cold so Aria & I just watched them make fools of themselves.




The guys got great tickets to watch the Las Vegas Wrangler Hockey game, thanks to Geoff, & had a lot of fun while we girls ordered pizza & watched Enchanted. The guys DIDN'T come home right after, hmmmm, I wonder why???? I'll leave it at that.


How can you not have so much fun with these adorable four!
I'm sad we didn't get a picture of all of us together but we were too busy eating all the YUMMY food! Why didn't I take a picture of the food?? Oh yeah, becuase I was too busy eating it! Sarah & Aleena should open their own restaurant. Ryan can cook the breakfast too!
Seriously what a great weekend, we are ready to come back!!
Thanks!!


6 comments:

The Perkins Family said...

Looks like you had a great trip. It's always nice to get away. I liked the golfing picture. You need to come up during the summer and we could go. I haven't golfed forever. Hey I wanted to put together a little get together with us girls and wondered what day of the week worked best for ya. It probably won't be for a month or so. When it gets warm.

Kolby & Diana Romrell said...

I tagged you. It's kind of a long one so if ya don't do it it's ok. If ya want to go to my blog.

Muttonheads said...

Meg & Austen laughed at Jared's swan dive!

McGiven Family.... said...

Love the post! Thanks again for coming. We are always up for visitors, especially you! I think Easton is having withdrawals from Jared.

Jer or Stef said...

Uh, did you know that bakersfield is only another few hours from Vegas? Plus, our pool is warmerish! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Sarah said...

What a fun conference weekend, i saw the picks on the McGivens site too. Love looking at all of them. We will have to get together with you all sometime!!!