Monday, April 14, 2008

ABC TAG,thanks a lot Diana!

abc tag
A. Attached or Single: FULLYAttached! B. Best Friend: J-man C. Cake or Pie: Pie, not a big fan of cake. Day of Choice: The day any vacation starts! E. Essential Item: Chapstick F. Favorite Color: Blues & Greens & White, & Gray & Somtimes Brown G. Gummy worms or bears: Gummy BearsH. Hometown: Paris IdahoI. Indulgences: Cookies & Fruit, but not together. January or July: July K. Kids: Yes, I'll take two.L. Life is incomplete without: Cats! M. Marriage Date: August 20, 2004N. Number of siblings: 2 brothers and 1 siste rO. Oranges or apples: I eat an apple every day but love ripe oranges.P. Phobias or fears: Car wrecks Q. Quote: Anything quoted from FRIENDS! .R. Reason to smile: It's more fun than frowning.S. Season: The end of spring, all of summer, & beginning of fall. Am I picky?T. Tag three: Anyone who wants to.U. What is U?V. Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I eat meat but I appreciate vegetarians. W. Worst Habit: Jared would say popping my gum, I say I'm a little OCD. X. x-ray or ultrasound: I guess I'd have to say x-ray Y. Your favorite food: Summer picnics. Z. Zebra or Elephant: Zebras were my favorite as a kid & I did a report on them in Mr. Heinzman's 7th (6th?) grade science class.

2 comments:

Kami said...

This was a lot of fun to read! I really like the King Putt picture below too! Looks like you guys had a great weekend. I say Andrea the other day with the kids. Paden and I were out for a walk with some girls in the ward. I can't believe how big your niece and nephew are getting!! Well, I hope Spring has found you because it's just teasing us here. Yesterday was beautiful and today is cloudy and windy.

Jeff and Lea said...

This was fun to read. Mr. Heinzman was the 7th grade science. Mr. Saxton was the 6th grade.