Wednesday, March 14, 2012

6 month old boy

It's hard to imagine it's already been half a year!


I need to practice taking pictures so of course I practice on this cute boy that can't move yet.

He has moments where he likes to blow bubbles and it makes his double chin almost triple.

He's deciding whether to eat the monkey or his foot.






6 month stats

Length: 26.75 in 53%tile

Weight: 16.93 37.41 %tile

Head: 17 in 44.02 %tile


He's about even steven. There must be some BIG babies in this world.







More bubbles and spit.


Hasn't quite learned how to sit up.



Double foot grab.


Jared loves this picture. I think he actually looks like Jared here.


I love his smile.






5 comments:

emily+brett said...

SUCH a cute little thing!!

Unknown said...

Cute smiles! He looks like a happy boy!

mel said...

So cute. Wish we could have seen him last week. I love the stage of eating feet. Too cute:)

Muttonheads said...

Lots of smiles & spit! Too Cute!!

p.s Call me the next time you do a post & I'll help you get rid of your gaps

Tanja Carlsen said...

Andrea & melanie you need to invite me to your blogspots. tanjacarlsen52@gmail.com. Love these pictures. Especially the last one with those pretty blue eyes. Growing way too fast though. We need to all get together soon. love, MOM