Monday, March 28, 2011

Cold March happenings

Jared has been gone a lot this month but here are some fun things I've captured.


Our house has FINALLY begun!


Emmett discovered how much fun toilet paper is. Jared and I were in our room and thought he was playing in our drawers in the bathroom which he does a lot but we found the whole roll of TP undone. Half on the ground and half in the tub. It made me laugh.

Emmett loves his daddy. He fakes asleep then Emmett hits him on the shoulder then Jared tackles him and he loves it.


I have 7 flowers on my African Violet and it is so pretty.
Emmett is 17 months today and here is what I caught him doing just barely. He was playing with my spray bottles and putting the lids on them. Then he brought some into my room.
Cute face before putting the lid on.

Putting it on.
and a super cute grin afterward. He cracks me up a lot but has started having tantrums and will sit down then slowly lay back but hit his head on the tile on purpose then start crying even louder. If you ignore him he'll bonk his head on the floor again. I try to keep him on the carpet when he does this but he just finds something else to bonk his head on. It's kind of funny and I want to get it on video but hopefully he gets over this.
I love this boy!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't know that you were building another house. did you end up selling your other one? Where is this house being built?
CUTE CUTE pictures of Emmett. I love it when they unroll the TP.

jake and joslyn said...

I didn't know you were building either. Where at? You sure are brave doing it again.
And the Joys of a tantrum, I have still not figured out how to help hattie with those. so good luck with that.:)

Carolee said...

SOO adorable!
Yeah on the house! Where is it? Very exciting.
BTW, we do have 2 kitties.

mel said...

He looks so old in this last picture. YEA for the house finally getting started. The count down is on! Hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

He has the cutest expressions and such good eye-hand coordination. Always has. Love that boy too! Love, Granny T

Muttonheads said...

Wow, your african violet is blooming great. Mine is finaly getting some more blossoms, but not near as many as yours-What's your secret? I hope you have warm April happenings?! Give EJ a Hug!

jake and joslyn said...

His hair looks cute!

Kami said...

Paden was a head bonker too.