Tuesday, March 1, 2011

15 months

These pictures he is actually 16 months but here is how he measured at his 15 month appt.
Head 18.6 in 52.86 %tile
Length 30.75 39.84 %tile
Weight 23.96 42.55%tile

In the mornings he has enjoyed watching toy story on my bed. He laughs at all the same parts which usually involve buster.
He loves getting into everything and has been caught playing in the toilet a few times. He jabbers a lot while pointing with his finger. Some things he says that I understand are "uh oh" "nana" (for banana or just says it when he's hungry) "mama" "dad" sometimes I think it sounds like he says thank you.
Animal sounds now include the horse to go with his dog cat and cow. He has gotten really independent and has been sleeping really well at night! He would put himself down for a nap if he could get into his bed by himself I think. He makes me laugh all day long and will give kisses if you ask him. I can't believe how big he has gotten and how much I love this boy. Another thing about him is how much he loves to eat. He will clean his plate and want more. If you give him more and he doesn't want it it will end up on the floor. He is like a puppy and will come and beg if you have food in your hand.
He loves everyone and gives any stranger that talks to him a big grin and will wave at them.
That's all I can think of to put that I want to remember about him at this stage. I can't imagine him being any more fun or cute than he already is.

1 comment:

jake and joslyn said...

He is such a doll, full of personality. I wish we lived closer.