Monday, March 21, 2011

1st haircut

Jared has been wanting to shave Emmett's head since he was born but I managed to hold him off until March 12, 2011.
I never thought I would be the type to grow attached to my child's baby hair but I did and I was sad to see it go but it is much easier to handle now.
I'm really bummed I didn't get a "before" picture.

He's not taking his eyes off the noisy thing daddy has in his hands.

and he hated every second of it.

Poor buddy

He was fine afterwards since he got to take a bath.
And of course I didn't get an "after" picture either.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

poor little man.
I bet he is still just as cute!

Muttonheads said...

What a sad face!

Jenni and Mitch Miller said...

hahaha that was the cutest sad face i've ever seen!!

Anonymous said...

This just makes me cry. MOM

jake and joslyn said...

I don't know I might be with TSWC. :)