Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My 27th birthday.

Jared had to leave on my actual birthday so he planned something fun for us. He had a free hotel stay so we stayed in Salt Lake on the 26th and that night went to see the lights at Temple Square then ate at The Roof. Yes we had Emmett which was a lot of fun and he was such a good boy even in the cold.

Bundled up for Temple Square. He did NOT want us to cover his cupholder handles with the blanket.

Our view from the Restaurant.


The next day Jared had me do a green tea body wrap at the Grand America while he & Emmett took a nap.



Then I got to watch these two swim. Emmett LOVES swimming or anything to do with water.






This was after one of the many dunks Jared gave him.
It was a great birthday! Next year I turn 28 on the 28th and Jared will turn 31 on the 31st.

1 comment:

Muttonheads said...

So how was the wrap? Turning 28 on the 28th and 31 on the 31st will be a year to remember!