Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas 2010

Christmas Eve we headed to snowy Paris.

This picture was taken in Orem but I can't move it once it's downloaded.

Emmett thought his cousin Boston was pretty funny. He enjoyed watching him play Mario bros.

Here we are back to Christmas day. He's eating this candy cane with the wrapper on. I know someday he'll know but for now I can avoid the stickiness.

Megan, Wyatt, & well, what should we call Emmett's big brown bear Megan got for him?


Jared, Megan, & I went skiing at Beaver one day. It was very cold!


Emmett & Granny C playing in the snow

He likes being outside even if he can't move from being so bundled up.

I didn't do very well at taking pictures this year so I guess I know what a New Year Resolution should be for me.

3 comments:

Muttonheads said...

Looks like you took more pictures than I did. I want to see some pics in his new snow duds.
p.s.
Next time we are together remind me to show you how to move pics.

mel said...

He's a pretty cute little marshmellow in his snow clothes. I love the one of Megs and Wy and the HUGE bear. When we drove home it didn't look like good weather at the Beav. You need to download your pictures in order you want them to appear starting with the one you want last! See if that helps.

jake and joslyn said...

looks like lots of fun! ezra needs a big bear i haven;t been able to find one where did they find him? I love that he loves books so much. )