Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bookworm

This boy has liked books for quite awhile. He especially loves when they have flaps to open and will pretend to read by saying ma ma ma ma. It is the cutest thing ever.






This was at Andrea's before Christmas, my mom, Andrea, and I were looking at a Christmas catalog and talking about stuff then we heard him jibbering and looked over to see him reading his own magazine. so cute

Jared & I were in the other room and thought my parents were with Emmett because he was jibbering for so long then came to find him by himself "reading."



That's my little bookworm, hope this continues because he has a lot of books to get through.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a little cutie pie! I love when they say "Mamma". So sweet!

mel said...

Reading to the boys is one of my favorite parts of the day! Just wait until he gets favorites you read so much he can tell it back to you! He is such a fun boy! Wyatt needs his Emmett to play with.

Muttonheads said...

My kids loved those little people books too. I always had to beg my kids to read to them.

jake and joslyn said...

sooo cute!