Sunday, June 15, 2008

It's all growing!

My hydrangea bushes are doing great! It started with one ball & now the ball has flourished & two more are starting. I added some sulfate to the soil so we are still waiting for them to turn blue. They've only turned a darker pink.
My peas have done really great.
The carrotts were slow bloomers but better late than never!
I got all of my flower pots planted & Lucy loves coming out side with me. She always trys to roll around on the cement but she gets dirty so I always stop her. One day I'll clean our porch really good then let her have at it.
AND FINALLY OUR GRASS!! Jared & I check it every day & this morning we had green fuzz!! It's such a great sight.

She's such a cute cat!


8 comments:

Linds said...

and they say watching the grass grow isn't fun...believe me I know the excitement it brings! Jeff just about peed his pants, okay not really! I'm thoroughly impressed with your gardening skills!

Chelsea said...

Your very own hydrangae bushes! Congrats! And, you can turn pink flowers blue? Holy cow mother nature!

case said...

Looking good! Can't wait to come check it all out on my own! See you this weekend!

Kami said...

I love the hydrangaes, but I never thought that you would be turning anything pink another color!! Looks like your turning into one of the those people that are out working in the yard all day, and the work is paying off. It really looks great!! I you think your kitty is cute too!!

Kolby & Diana Romrell said...

Lucy is so cute!! I loved the pictures of the flowers and garden. Kolby and I planted some lettuce, carrots, onions, and peppers in some pots. I am suprised that they are growing.

Jeff and Lea said...

Your flowers are beautiful! That would be interseting to see a pink flower turn blue. I hope to have my own garden someday. Keep up the great work!

Jeff and Lea said...

Whoa! SP on interesting! Sorry.

Muttonheads said...

Lucy is so cute!!I love the picture of her sticking her paws into the flowers.
MEG