Sunday, December 2, 2007

First day of December

It was exciting to wake up to snow yesterday, finally. Jared & I started our day cleaning house then went to Santaquin to check on our soon to be home. Then we came back and took Pat to go take some pictures of us to send with our Christmas cards. I don't know if we'll use any of them yet.



Next we went to the Gateway & to Temple Square. It was sooo cold but very pretty. I tried to take as many pictures as I could but it's hard knowing what setting to put the camera on since it's dark but with lights on the trees.
And here we are with our Christmas tree. We just got home from Church which is why we are dressed up. We always cut down our own tree up Paris Canyon with my family. It's hard to find good ones but I think we did pretty good.


Just some more pictures at Temple Square.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty Paris tree. A lot bigger than I remember. Way cute though. The pictures of Temple Square make me want to go see the lights. You are so lucky to live so close. I loved all the pics. Keep up the good work. Love, Mom C

Anonymous said...

Those are great pix...we haven't been to see the lights yet this year. We need to get a babysitter for Seth so we can head down there. Also, the new house is looking great!!!