Saturday, September 15, 2007

Mt. Timpanogas

It all began very early, in this picture the sun still hasn't come up.

Jeremy, the GEOLOGY major (thanks Ryan, I even wore Jeremy's shirt that said BYU Geology) , taught us about the limestone that was all around and the fossil fragments found in it. He could tell about how much water use to be on top of it when it was formed! He really knows his stuff! Sadly Stefanie had to stay home with cute little Ellia.

Here's our hiking group, the guy on my left is Jeremy's new brother-in-law. Have you seen Man vs. Wild on tv? Well I think this guy (Greg) looks like Bear Grylls. He's also a Geology major.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Did you guys hike to the top? I've totally wanted to do that forever. Did Jeremy tell you about the time Stef, Jeremy, Derek, and I attempted? Out of fear for our lives, we had to turn back. It stunk!

Linds said...

I'm glad you are posting again. I was starting to worry about you 2. How is your house coming along?

McGiven Family.... said...

I could never hike to the top. You are a tough woman if you did. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend. Ryan never tells me what is going on so I don't even know the plans. Maybe you should let me know! We are excited. I keep telling Brady and Easton Uncle Jared and Aunt Heather are coming to see them.

Anonymous said...

Heather on Jeremy's behalf he is a Geology major not a Biology major, get it right next time.