Monday, August 1, 2011

Rexburg!

Jared had another long week away so my nice sister came all the way to Orem and got me and E to spend the week with them.

Megan was gone to girl's camp at first but was soon home sharing her treats with Emmett.



E had fun with Austen and was able to enjoy snack time with him (cookies dipped in milk)



Breakfast with his two pals, woody and buzz.

This boy's obesession with tractors grew after this visit.


Here he is trying to convince us to carry him through the tall alfa alfa to the "tractor"







One night we had s'mores. Sometimes he'll catch me taking a picture and bend down to say cheese.

Mmmmmm



Admiring Megan's awesome fire she learned how to build at girl's camp.



Megan and I made suckers one day.



I saw that Brooke White was doing a free concert so we decided to check it out and while we were eating at Gator Jack's she came in to sign posters.

Brooke was a contestant on American Idol the same season as David Archuleta for those of you who are thinking "Brooke who?"



Megan and Brooke



Thank goodness for this balloon to entertain the boy.

We had a great visit!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How lucky- I loved Brooke on American Idol. That is awesome. I'm a sucker for all those "tractor" pictures. Makes me miss home!

Carolee said...

I remember Brooke! That would be fun to see someone like that.
I love Emmett eating his smore!

emily+brett said...

i loved brooke white. she has an amazing fashion blog that i check out every once and a while. i love the picture of all the boys swimming at grandmas. and trust me i see that cheesy face of steele's daily.

Muttonheads said...

Glad I could come kidnap ya!!