Saturday, October 3, 2009

Final days

I haven't updated my blog lately because I haven't taken many pictures & our days have been working, baby shopping, showers, & salsa making. We're trying to take advantage of getting things done before we have a little one to take care of.
These are all pictures of people I work with. The girls had a shower for me at Old Spaghetti Factory and here are the Dr.'s I work for.




I really don't like football but I agreed to go to this game with Jared against the Aggies. Jared took two pictures & I was planning on getting a picture of us to prove I went but forgot.


We have "team days" at work during the fall/winter & the first one usually begins with a talk about the BYU football players & coach since our doctors LOVE BYU. This year we hiked the "Y" and the Doctors talked about the f-ball team's experiences up there. It was my first time doing that hike & unfortunately I was starting to get a cold so I was a bit miserable & spent the rest of the weekend getting over the nasty cold. Fun experience still!

5 comments:

Jeff and Lea said...

First of all, I believe you were at the football game. Second, you are sooo cute pregnant! It's good you are getting a lot of things done before he arrives. Good luck when the time comes!

mel said...

Can't wait! I don't know about you but I am totally excited!

Kami said...

So, do you have a name for the little guy yet? How are you feeling? I know you're due date is in November, but I don't remember when. I have a present for you. Hopefully I'll get it to BL soon. I can't wait to see the little guy, and I'll be even more excited to meet him in person! Keep getting in everything you can before you get too tired! Have fun getting everything ready for him.

Kolby & Diana Romrell said...

I was at the game too. Except we were cheering on the Aggies. I thought about calling you, but I didn't. Now I wish I would have.

Passey Family said...

We were trying to get through all the horrible traffic from Brigham City to Provo the night of the game. I couldn't believe all the cars trying to get to the game and it was half time! We are all getting excited for the arrival. You did such a fantastic job today at the funeral. Such a beautiful poem! You are talented and I know that poem will be treasured by everyone!!