Friday, September 4, 2009

Washington

We went to Washington with my family in August & had quite an adventure. We golfed early one morning & it was pretty cold to start with but I love feeling like we're the only ones on the course.



Then we left for a long day in Seattle. Started out eating lunch at Ivar's. Most everyone did the underground tour & Jared said it wasn't too exciting so he took pictures so I'll never have to do it.
My mom hesitantly feeding the seagull :)


After I flew home with my parents & brother, Jared, Casey, Mel, & Wyatt enjoyed a ride on Puget Sound with Jared's parents. They had just flown in that day & were very nice to take them on the boat.


Wyatt was so good through the whole trip. Here he is on one of many car rides. I stuck the camera in front of him to get his cute giraffe he tucked under his chin & I heard a "cheese" .....so cute

Then a little while later he was out.


Wyatt loves to give his dog a "pat" & does the same to these goats.........even the log.



1 comment:

mel said...

It was a fun trip! Thanks for the good memories!