Wednesday, July 15, 2009

LOTS o' Lavender

I love lavender days & this year we got to enjoy it with Andrea, Megs, Brady & mom! We started the day with the 5k run/walk through the lavender. As you can see we were far from the beginning of the line.





Mom & I walked & everyone else ran.


This year the lavender was in full bloom & very purple. SO BEAUTIFUL!


Here is Clary sage with the lavender behind.





We did the U-pick & Meg decided to pick some extra for her shoes :)





We got to make wreaths again & we were so lucky to have the perfect weather with the cloud cover. A full day of fun on very little sleep but glad we did it.

4 comments:

Muttonheads said...

Awesome pics! I hate that I didn't take my camera!! I sprayed my wreath today with a clear coat it is still shedding or whatever it is doing. I need to wrap the other lavender what did you use to bundle them together?

Carolee said...

I saw everyone as I was headed to Beaver that morning. We were bummed to miss it. Oh, I want to make a wreath with it someday! How long do they last? You will have to teach me.

Melissa said...

Oh my word! That is so beautiful! I want to go to there. Heather you look great btw. Look at you go, doing a 5k - even if it was walking. Hope you are doing well.

Jeff and Lea said...

Soooo pretty. I love the pic with you and Jared and the mountain in the background.