Friday, May 15, 2009

St. George

Jared had his first triathlon of the year at Sand Hollow. They canceled the swim again because of the wind so they ran, biked, ran. This year his friends, Geoff & Ryan, did it too. It's more fun when you have more than one person to watch for.



And he finished!

Casey, Melanie, & Wyatt came too which made the trip even more fun. We couldn't wait for Jared to be done so we could go swimming! While Jared slept in the shade we swam for many hours.

He's quite the little fish!
Such a cute boy!

We ate dinner then tried to walk it off at the Temple.

Wyatt climbed all the way up the stairs. Good thing Jared still had energy to follow because we were exhausted from a long day.

We had one last stop before heading home. We had it to ourselves most of the time then interesting people came so after awhile we left to eat our picnic.


I thought this picture would look cool with our chacos. Wyatt needs a pair!
Thanks for coming with us! It made the trip so FUN!

6 comments:

mel said...

Amen to the funness! Let's go again.

Muttonheads said...

Looks warmmmmm! I want warmmmm!

Mark & Michelle said...

¡Buen trabajo Jared! Yo los llamo en las dìa del Madres pero nosotros no allì.

I´m obviously still learning but I´ve come a LONG way. We´re about to enroll in one month´s worth of classes so I´m hoping I´ll be fluent here one of these days--then we can always speak in Spanish.

Belated Happy Mother´s Day (to be) to you Heather. I´ve been thinking a lot about you guys.

I love you both so much!
Michelle

Passey Family said...

Looks like lots of fun. Good for Jared! That had to be a lot of work and training! Loved the foot picture--cute sandals!

Kami said...

When are you going to be in BL again? I love secrets, I can't wait! Hope you are great, and thanks for the support with our new little boy!

Brianna said...

Hey guys! Congrats to you and Emmett! I saw your mom at the reunion! :) Hey, I have a blog but I need to invite...so I need your email...