Thursday, April 30, 2009

April in a nutshell

I went to St. George with my mom, sister, niece, & nephew but sadly didn't take many pictures. We stayed with my Grandma & went to Zion's one day. I had never been to "weeping rock" so it was the only hike I took pictures of. I loved the story behind this one.


When we got back home, Jared had made steak & mashed potatoes for us!
We played games and........

fed the ducks.
On our way to St. George we stopped at the historic Cove Fort. If I remember correctly, President Hinkley's grandfather was asked to build it & his father was raised there! It was neat & fun to experience a little of what it use to be like.
Mom & Andrea looking through the peak hole. They had several of these which made it impossible to be attacked.
Jared's sister blessed her baby on Easter Sunday. She's darling & her name is London Elle. Not a great picture of me but the baby sure is cute!
Jared's niece Erika & Nephew Johnny just happy to be there.
Avery & Zoe looking oh so cute in their Easter dresses!

Thankfully Jared took these pictures. I have become a terrible picture taker & now our camera doesn't work so I guess it serves me right.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Heather, I was going to come and say hi to you guys while you were having the easter egg hunt but I didn't want to distract you and keep you from winning the "big prize." Now I am just bummed that I am such a loser and didn't say hi. How are things? What's new? I need an update.

mel said...

Looks like a great month except we didn't get to spend much time together. Looking forward to next week. Wyatt just got diagnosed with croop for the second time this month so hopefully he will get all his sickness out of the way so we can party in St. George!

The Perkins Family said...

Fun. Did you go do some golfing? I still remember going over to your grandparents when we went. Fun times!!

Tyler Williamson said...

I thought the girl was supposed to be better at things like taking pictures....how did we get the short end of the stick? Maybe it's the water in Paris. We went to Cove Fort once, and it was pretty cool. Looks like April's been fun for ya. Hope you are doing great!

Jeff and Lea said...

Oh, St. George, haven't been there forever!! Looks like you've had a busy, but fun April. Thanks for sharing!