Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Jared!

Jared turned 27 on December 31. He was sick the day we left to Bear Lake & had a stomach ache the whole time but luckily he felt good enough in the afternoon to celebrate a little. It was nice to have my grandparents, parents, sister & niece & nephew come have some fun with us.

Austen especially loved the frosting!! I got the cute cupcake feet from Casey & Mel for my B-day, aren't they cute!!

Early that morning Jeremy made a nice snowshoe trail for us in the deep powder so Stefanie & I tried it out later. It was great weather but really cold in the shade & at the top. The view always makes it worth it!


7 comments:

Linds said...

Happy Birthday Jared! We would have loved to been there for your birthday and the new year, but hey... ANyways, we were also going to call you to tell you Happy Birthday but Jeff doesn't have your number in his phone, so I will be changing that ASAP. Also, next Friday is the spaghetti dinner and game so if you guys are around we would love to have you come. Let me know if you're interested...

The Perkins Family said...

Happy Birthday Jared. Heather,the view is really pretty and I believe that it was REALLY COLD.

McGiven Family.... said...

Happy Happy Birthday Jared! We hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Aleena said...

Happy Birthday! We celebrated your birthday with the McGivens in Vegas with a little bubbly! We remembering our fun times at the cabin and wishing we were with you!

Jeff and Lea said...

Hey Heather and Jared, hope you had a wonderful Christmas. And I'm shure you'll have a great new year. New house and all. I'm in Oregon now, and all it does is Rain! I miss Bear Lake, weird huh?

Kolby & Diana Romrell said...

Heather we finally got more pictures on our blog so you can check them out.

Harris said...

Hey! I just found your blog and I was so excited! Heather, you look so good! Those Bear Lake pictures are gorgeous! Did you snowshoe up that whole mountain side? looks like FUN!! Check us out...devinandrakae.blogspot.com