Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A few things

Ok first of all I haven't posted any updates on the house because when I do have my camera I'm so busy painting or too exhausted to take any pictures. So far Jared has finished the wood floor & is working until 12 or 1 every night trying to finish the tile before we get cabinets put in on Wednesday. I will post pictures once the cabinets are in. Second of all I CANNOT wait until it is done. And last, I am already excited for summer to be here!

I posted this hydrangae picture because I absolutely love them & am determined to plant them around our house this summer even though I hear they won't do well in our climate.


8 comments:

The Perkins Family said...

That is great the house is coming along. I can't even imagine the stress of building a house. Oh well if the flowers don't turn out well in the climate. If you love them and even get to see them for one blooming day it will be worth it.

Lynette said...

Hi Hebbs! Thanks for stopping by our blog! I'm so excited for you and Jared to move into your new house. The paint in that room is called "Adaptive Shade" (I think) from Sherwin Williams. It took about four or five tries to get just what I was imagining in my head. But I'm sure you picked great colors, too!

Nashville...here we come!

Becky said...

Yay! How exciting that the house is almost finished! I'm excited to come see it sometime. Good luck with the finishing up!

Kami said...

Those flowers are sooo pretty I love Hydrangaes! Good luck with the house! Find Tyler and job, and we'll come by your neighbors!

McGiven Family.... said...

I am so excited for your new house! It sounds like it is moving along quickly! You guys are so awesome to be doing all that work yourselves. I am excited to see it someday!

Chelsea said...

I recognize that picture. Why didn't you post the one with the flowers all around your face?

Amy Morris said...

can't wait to see the pics! Hurry it up will ya? :)

Harris said...

how exciting!! Especially building your own house..wow, that is amazing!! I can't wait to see pictures!