Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Eli 4 months

I can't get enough of his cute face. He has the biggest grin whenever he sees me and it makes me so happy.




He has had a little bit of a cold but his Doctor said he looked great at his wellness visit!

Stats

Head circ. 16 in 13.41 %tile

Length: 25 in 54.41 %tile

Weight: 14.22 36.18%tile




He's much easier to take pictures of than Emmett. He was getting tired when I took these so it was hard to get any smiles out of him. We still haven't gotten him to take a bottle but I haven't really tried very hard either. He likes to hold his poop in and let it all out at once which makes for A LOT of blowouts. In fact in these pics he's wearing his 2nd outfit for the day........and he ended up pooping on it too. Not fun. I should just be happy he isn't constipated.



























3 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so handsome. He just has the cutest little face.

Travis & Liz said...

So fun! Chaz does that same thing with his poop! I bet they think it's so funny! boys!!!

Anonymous said...

You sure are getting some great pics with that new camera Jared gave you for Christmas. He is growing so fast and so cute, cute, cute. I need some pics of him. Better ones than the ones I took. Love, "Bompa"