Friday, December 30, 2011

ELI

Eli was blessed on November 6 at church. He didn't cry until the very end and Jared did a wonderful job. I am so mad that I didn't get a picture of us on his special day but it was enjoyable and nice to have our families there to share it with us. My friend came and took these of him in his blessing outfit before he grew out of it.












Here he is at 3 months old. He spends a lot of time in his comfy jammies and wears mitts a lot but I'm starting to not put them on because he just sucks on his fingers which makes the mitts soaking wet. I like to have his picture with this monkey each month to compare how much he has grown in a month. He has always been super smiley and so much fun for us!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so cute. I love the picture of him sticking his tongue out.

emily+brett said...

Seriously such a cute little guy! Happy New Year!

mel said...

These are super cute pictures! Hope you guys had a good Christmas and Jared had a good birthday!

Anonymous said...

Would love to have a copy of that last pic and one of him in his blessing outfit too. Thanks, Proud Bompa C