Sunday, November 13, 2011

Eli 2 months

This boy is getting cuter and cuter. We love having him around!





My little monster

He is a healthy growing boy.
At his 2 month appt. November 10, 2011
Stats:
Head: 15.25 in. 22.19 %tile
Weight: 12.59 lb 71.75 %tile
Length: 23.5 in 71.8 %tile



He has been smiling for quite awhile now and loves attention.




Cute buddies




Emmett's daily love pets








I was trying to get some pics of Eli and Emmett wanted to lay by him so I got some good pics of them together.







He's getting better at night and crying less. We love him to pieces!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so cute Heather! How fun to have 2 boys in a row!

mel said...

Such cute little brothers! I love the picture of Eli smiling:)

Muttonheads said...

He's growing right before my eyes as I look at these. What a fun bunch of pictures!

Brianna said...

Adorable!!! Enjoy those 2 little boys!!!!