Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Birthday Boy

I can't believe my baby is 1! He is a fun little busy body & I'm lucky he's mine. He scoot crawls & likes to stand up any chance he gets, including during the middle of the night. He likes me to help him walk everywhere & LOVES exploring new things, going on walks in his stroller & dogs & cats.
His actual birthday was spent with just he & I since Jared didn't get home until late that night.
Here he is looking innocent
He kept trying to eat the stem which is rough & I was worried it would scratch his gums.

He didn't like me telling him not to eat it.


Now he's happy but with tears in his eyes.



His birthday party was the day after & happened to be the warmest day of the week. Jared grilled hamburgers & hot dogs.


Wyatt loves "muffin cakes"



Emmett had a lot of good help opening presents.

Cake time.

Now he's one so he should sleep through the night by now right?



I have a hard time finding things he can eat with only a few teeth. He won't drink milk so I made some chocolate pudding to eat with his carrots.


We went to Disney On Ice with Casey & Mel & sadly I didn't really get pictures. Here's the best we got with Emmett & Wyatt. It was fun & Emmett did really well. I was worried he'd hate it.

5 comments:

Brianna said...

Wow...1! Happy Birthday Emmett!!!

mel said...

Wyatt sure did love those muffin cakes and Emmett's birthday cake. He couldn't seem to keep his hands off it! Thanks Emmett for sharing all your birthday with Wyatt! I promise you can do it to Charlie!

Anonymous said...

So glad to finally see a birthday post. He looks so different and all grown up. He is changing so fast. Can't wait for you guys to come and visit. Give Em J a kiss for me. MOM

Muttonheads said...

Glad to see you found time to post. It made me realize how long it's been since we've seen you all. I hope we see you all soon!! p.s. Meg likes how EJ is using one hand for pudding and one for the carrots-smart boy!

Jeff and Lea said...

Oh wow! He is 1!!! He is so cute and getting so big. You look great as always :)