Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fun with Emmett

He loves holding on to handles & he searched to find a part of the cart not covered so he could hang on.
This boy also loves eating! Maybe thats why he's a chunk.

On a walk to Bridal Veil falls. Holding onto his handles again.





After buying some ears of corn we went on a quick walk by the orchards.







He also loves being in his stroller. A nice evening walk through the orchards.



Eating again.


And another thing he loves is taking baths.


I let him soak for quite awhile and love seeing his wrinkly feet.

I love this boy!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute laugh and cute boy. So glad you posted again because he is growing and changing so fast! Love that boy too. MOM

Carolee said...

He is sooo sweet! I think he looks so much like his mommy!

Melissa said...

That Emmett is such a darling boy! I just can't get enough of him. I love his little laugh. That is hilarious. Also, looks like such a fun trip to Oregon. I have never been there but want to go sometime for sure! How are you liking being at home full-time now? I am sure it's great and I know Emmett is loving it!

mel said...

This is way too cute! I can't wait to see him this weekend! It seems like it''s been forever!

Muttonheads said...

You've got some Great pics here & a fun video to remember that giggle. Ohh... if only... they would stay little!