Tuesday, August 24, 2010

back to 9 months

Emmett is growing so fast & getting such a fun personality! He is now 10 months but here is how he measured at 9 months.
Head circum : 18 in 63 %tile
Length: 27.75 in. 33 %tile
Weight: 20.5 lb 51 %tile
Thankfully my cousin Joslyn took his 9 month pictures for me while we were in Rexburg. It is sooo hard to choose from over 500 favorites but I put a few on
here. Here is her website. http://joslynleigh.com/blog/

He has quite the temper but thankfully it only came out a few times & we were able to get a lot of happy ones.





























Thanks Joslyn for doing this for me!! It was a lot of fun!

5 comments:

mel said...

These are so cute! I love the first and last one a lot! What a cute boy.

Carrie said...

These are too cute for words! Emmett is such a little stud. I love the apple orchard!

Anonymous said...

Love the last one. It's still one of my favorites. I want some so let me know when and how to order or when you order give me a call. So many cute grandsons. We are so blessed. So glad we have our darling Megs too. Wish everyone could come home for a visit in a finished house. "Grandma's, where cousins come to become friends." Hope it happens soon. MOM

Heidi said...

Wow what little stud you guys have! Those are adorable pictures! It was fun to see you the other day! two more days of work.... AH! see ya soon hopefully!

Jeff and Lea said...

Wow, he is getting so big! What a cutie! These pictures are great. I really like his plaid shirt.