Thursday, February 18, 2010

the latest

So I left my baby with his dad & went on my annual work trip to San Antonio. When I got back this was waiting for me ☺ My boys did great together were able to bond.


Last weekend we went to the cabin with some friends. Once again it was fun, relaxing, & beautiful. Saturday the clouds kept creeping up on us then going away.


Right here I felt like we were in an airplane.


I thought the caribou's shadow looked pretty great.
Emmett's growing up so quickly. He loves eating his hands & is constantly gagging himself.

I love this face!





Here are some pictures from San Antonio.
This is part of the Alamo.

The Alamo.

Some random pictures from my "Segway tour of San Antonio"

The 4 of us that braved the cold. We are all freezing in this picture.


"Segs in the City"


Just a few more random pics. When I showed the picture below to Jared he said "if you really loved me you would've bought it & wore it." HA HA not my style....sorry

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. Especially of Em J smiling. It is funny how you got pictures of your siblings names. Looks like you had a great time. Loved the welcome home sign too. Your boys are so thoughtful. Love, MOM

mel said...

No Casey signs! I am glad you didn't buy the rine stone shirt. Really! Hope to see you this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Me too! If we make it does that Lady still want help with decorating? As long as I make it to Ikea for those two things then I am OK with whatever else any one wants to do. Love, MOM

Muttonheads said...

Fun pics! I can't believe EJ is already in his B chair! He'll be walking before we see him again.

Kami said...

Fun pictures! I think the cloud picture looks like Heaven. It's never that pretty here in the winter.