Saturday, January 16, 2010

Lucy ♥ aka Goose

This post is mostly for Jared & me. We had to make the tough decision yesterday to have our dear Lucy cat put to sleep. I think we have both been crying ever since. We talked about all the things we already miss about her & the list is very long. She was a very important part of our home & her absence is very noticeable. She was my shadow that was always there to keep me company & I miss her more than I ever thought possible. I have so many pictures of her & have only picked out a few to put on here. I really hope to be with her again someday.

























The picture above is one of my favorites. I had just taken the sheets out of the dryer & set them on the bed. Not long after I found her like this. Quite the little stinker.




7 comments:

Becky said...

So sorry. :(

Anonymous said...

So glad you have so many good pictures of her. There was and only will be one Lucy. Also, a beautiful painting of her by her first owner. Now they are together again. MOM P.S. I have a Fluffers cat that would love a new home.

Carolee said...

Oh, I am so sorry! What was the reason for having to do that? I feel so bad. I know losing pets is very hard.

mel said...

So many cute pictures! She will be missed.

Muttonheads said...

Now I know where Megan gets it. Looks like Lucy didn't mind having her picture taken, lots of good pics! I am grateful for the ones you took of Sushi & Robot together. You can never take too many pictures...even of your cat. RIP Lucy!

Anonymous said...

She still isn't resting in peace. We can't find just the right spot and the weather is cooperating very good either. We will find it and have a nice little graveside service for her though so don't worry. I didn't know that she was born on Dad's birthday. Take care, love you tons. MOM Can't wait to see Em J again.

Linds said...

so sad! i am so sorry.