Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Turkey Trot

Jared & I haven't been running much since it got cold but after finding out about this race on Thanksgiving morning we had something to try & train for. It was 4 miles & proved that we are not in as good of shape as we once were.

Santa came out of his housein his p.j. bottoms. I'm pretty sure he's the real thing.

Here's Jared & Ryan showing their excitement at the beginning of the race. After the race Jared went & played football & the rest of the day kept complaining how sore he was & kept saying "Gary's a big guy."




2 comments:

Kami said...

Hey, how was your Birthday? I was going to do a big post with great pictures from our childhood, but seeing as how Paden didn't even get a Birthday cake this year, we were just too busy while we were home. We decided to do the craft fair this year, and I just have to say that it was a lot of work!! I hardly even had anything on the table, and I still spent hours. That's awesome that you guys ran together! I think I'm done running until.....hmmm I don't really know when I'll get the motivation to start again. Tyler graduates in April, I'm due in May, and who knows if or when we'll be moving after that... don't worry I could come up with excuses all day, so if you need some, just let me know. Well, I hope your Birthday/ Thanksgiving was great!! Have a lovely Christmas as well! Ha enjoy the snow for me while I'm in Vegas.... of course I could always sneak you along if you want! Definitely you guys should just come to Vegas! Okay, this is long now, so I'm going to let you go, but really, do enjoy the holiday!!

Melissa said...

You two are inspiring - so fit!! Way to stay in shape. I love it. Jared, I would be tired just watching somebody try to block or hit Gary! We miss you guys. Maybe we'll see you around New Year's. Happy Holidays!