Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bear Lake

Here are the brave souls that decided to try out the water weenie first!

Wyatt just lovin' his toes at the lake.

We had a fun time picking huckleberries (even though they were still small) & roasted s'mores afterward....yum!
By the time we went home we were all tuckered out. Megan & Bailey tried to get some shut eye on the bumpy ride home.

What do you call a rapper, opera singer, & hippie?

Answer: Austen.

Don't mind Jared's outfit. Austen invited us to a dance party that night & said we had to dress crazy.


2 comments:

case said...

Thanks for the fun in the sun, I mean clouds and freezing temps. We had a lot of fun. Wish we could have come to the dance party.

Anonymous said...

I showed this to Austen and he was embarrased and tried covering my eyes so I couldn't watch (like I wasn't there) This will we fun to watch five years from now!