Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Kami & Donna

Why God Made Friends

God made the world with a heart full of love, then He looked down from Heaven above, And saw that we all need a helping hand, Someone to share with, who'll understand. He made special people to see us through The glad times and the sad times, too; A person on whom we can always depend, someone we can call a friend. God made friends so we'll carry a part of His perfect love in all our hearts.

By: I'm not sure who....

Anyone who knows Kami is very lucky. She is the kindest, most tender hearted person you could ever meet. We have had a lot of fun times together such as herding her dad's cows down sleight's canyon, oops, we ended up in Paris Canyon :) Or playing night games & so much tetris on the nintendo we'd have to get snow to cool off our thumbs. The list goes on. Here are several pictures my mom found of us growing up together! Even her mom Donna whos birthday is also today (March 13).



Nerd day at school. Or just a regular day, it's hard to say.



Her dad's horse, Phantom Cop.

The Paris girls. (Middle School)
Jackson Hole

Seminary Graduation


Happy 23rd Birthday Kami, & Donna 29 right??

Thanks for your friendship throughout the years!

Love ya

6 comments:

The Perkins Family said...

Great pictures. It was fun to see the picture of all the Paris girls. How much every one has changed. Glad to see you've still got a great friendship.

Muttonheads said...

I love the picture of you guys in front of the snowman and grandpa's house. Didn't somebody destroy that snowman in the middle of the night?

Jeff and Lea said...

This a great post! Love the pics of you two growing up. It was great to see the pic of all you Paris girls at the middle school valentines dance. Good memories.

Kami said...

Oh my goodness!!! I'm laughing my head off, and Mom's over in the corner crying! We had a lot of fun growning up in little Paris Idaho. We played boat in your basement (the only way you could get me to play with dolls), wrote down the agenda for the day on your chalkboard, had sleepovers (Can we leave the light on?), had a blast in Yellowstone, and loved playing big kid games with Cody and Casey. It was fun to stroll down memory lane, thanks a ton...oh, and watch out for your birthday missy, I'm pretty sure I have some pictures of you too!!

Anonymous said...

Those are some really sweet and fun pictures of you guys! :) I loved looking at them, they were great! :) Kami is so sweet... she is such a great person along with Donna. GREAT WOMEN!

Passey Family said...

How sweet! I still makes me cry when I look at all those pictures and wonder where the years have gone. I'm so glad we all keep in touch. You are so thoughtful and amazing. I'll keep nagging your mom to start blogging! She is a special friend--I'll have to start picking on her for her b-day again!