Friday, February 29, 2008

Back Online

We are finally up and running. A guy in our ward came over last night and helped us get our internet working. So I am sure that Heather will start catching up on her posts, she is making me some pancakes as I write this, life can't get any better than that. We are still waiting for visitors to make it this far south, especially those that live in the valley namely Gardners, Clarks, and stoddards. All the rest of you I expect a visit next time you are in town and if we find out you were here and didn't call us then our friendship is over, Ryan McGiven!!!! Can't wait for the party next week, Lindsay call us with the details and where you want to host.

The J-Man

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you got room for four see you soon!!!

Anonymous said...

You need to take some pictures of the new pad.